Joyful! Design is under construction!



There's something NEW and FRESH just around the corner, so keep checking back!



Okay fine...I've kept you hanging long enough. It's far from ready...but take a peek: http://www.pinkkangaroodesign.com/









The Scoop...




My hubby and I welcomed our second child into the world on Friday morning, August 22nd ~ Aiden James. He's absolutely gorgeous and perfect, weighing a whopping 10 pounds and 6.8 ounces, and 22.5 inches long. We're loving being a little family of 4.
This of course will affect how many projects I am able to take on during the months of August, September and October.

Please feel free to contact me via email (joys.joyful.design@gmail.com) if you are interested in working with me on a design project so we can discuss whether it's possible and set some realistic goals and deadlines.

Thanks for bearing with me during this exciting - and crazy - season of life!